Who I Am..

Hai!!! My name is Mariela but i go as “Okori” online , so i prefer when people call me that. Now, I have many friends both online and in real life. Some of my friends in school include: Jade( HI JADE I KNOW YOUR READING) Jose,Christon,Gabriel and other people. Some of my online friends include Nick and Katy. I am a generally not hard to approach , don’t worry i don’t bite! I have two brothers , which have influenced the way i act, hence why i like video games so much! I particularly  like Call of Duty , CTO, Minecraft, Overwatch and i could go on. I enjoy gaming with new  people so don’t be afraid to ask. I like listening to a lot of music , you can even say i’m a “Music Nerd.”I really like the artist “Lil Uzi”. I also love drawing , its one of my favorite hobbies other than gaming. I will include one of my drawings in this , so you can see what my work had lead up to! I also really enjoy watching anime in my spare time. At the moment i’m writing this I have to say that “No Game No Life” is my favorite anime , yes i know a lot of people will disagree with me. I have been watching anime since as long as i can remember. The first anime i ever watched was the “Dragon Ball Z” the first series , or the “Original”. I am what people would call “Out Of Ordinary” but i am fine with that. People mistake me for being shy since they don’t know me well. However, all my close friends could tell you , i am the opposite of shy. Now , what i dislike is when you’re seen as nothing but than a simple word. For example : Smart , The artist , the gamer and other things. That is what really angers me , because its not right. Also , i speak both Spanish and English , however i am trying to learn other languages such as Japanese and Taiwanese. I’m really secretive about some parts of my life because it’s mostly personal , but to sum me up this is pretty much it. Yes , i know from this you probably learnt much about me. I don’t necessarily try to keep my life a secret but that’s how some people look at it. This wraps up my somewhat boring life. I hope you have enjoyed listening about who i am. Thank you and goodbye!

18 thoughts on “Who I Am..

1. jadeg2023 says:

I agree with all the comments above and I think this blog is excellent. Okori, I love how this blog describes you in very excellent detail. I just love it!

2. josem2023 says:

Okori, this was a very good and descriptive blog. Also as you may know, I love gaming as well. Oh, and I almost forgot, you are an amazing artist!

3. christonl2003 says:

Okori, this blog took my breath away. It was more than awesome. It was so great that it falls in a category all by itself. You are one of the best drawers in the world, and I am happy to call you friend. Keep up the good work!

4. betahildebrand says:

Mariela,
    Fantastic blog post! It’s very honest and insightful. I liked learning about the games you play and seeing your artwork. Of course, I already knew how talented you were. Please double-check your work. You have many grammatical errors that could’ve been caught with a quick read through (capitalizing “I” for example.”)